The registration fees are as follows:
|Presenter||MYR 350||USD 150|
|Non-presenter||MYR 200||USD 100|
|Additional Paper||MYR 50||USD 50|
Registration Payment for Local (Malaysian) participants
Details of the bank account:
- Bank : Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (BMMB)
- Account Name: UIAM OPERATING ACCOUNT
- Account Number: 1407-000000-4716
- Swift Code: BMMBMYKL
- Branch: International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Gombak, Selangor
- Mode of Payment: By Cash Counter at BMMB or Online Banking.
Registration Payment for International Participants
International payments are made by using Flywire. Please visit the following link below. Click the “Start Your Payment” button next to “Conference Fee” on the landing page. Please refer to the Conference Fees table above for the amount that should be paid in USD/MYR.
Payment through the link & follow the step:
- Select “Conference Fee”
Flow for the payment process using the research grant (for IIUM’s internal participants) is as follows:
- The participant has to fill up the Application for Attending Conference form (get approval from RMC)
- The participant requests Kulliyyah/Secretariat to issue a journal request memo by giving the completed forms once approved (Attending Conference form).
- The participant has to fill up the RMC Request Payment form (get approval from HOR/Deputy Dean RMC). Attached with memo and approved attending conference form.
- HOR/RMC will submit the application (memo, approved attending conference form, approved RMC Request payment form) to Finance Zone Office 2.
- Finance Zone Office 2 will request the Account Unit, Finance Division (Level 3) to journalize the payment once received complete documents from HOR/RMC.
The duration of the financial process will be two weeks after the completion of documentation and financial procedures.